I was up until after midnight trying to get everything done and I didn’t get my reply to the good Dr. John wrote. So for now I will just leave you with this interesting thought (ditty).
Rolly polly tickle my holey, smella my slimy slew. I’ll drag your nuts across my guts. I’m the captain of the horney crew and we’re coming after those that won’t do good.
That of course is the greedy, the killers, and such.
Say, I’ve had a document on the back burner that I need to get back to writing. The title of it is "Welcome Child". Would any of you like to make suggestions to be put in it.
In the news:
CASTEL GANDOLFO, Italy (AP) - Pope Benedict XVI told Muslim diplomats Monday that "our future" depends on good relations between followers of both faiths as he sought to put to rest anger over his recent remarks about Islam and violence.
The pope is an idiot. There will never be good relations between all of them. Those religions twist peoples minds, and some of them go sick. You can’t keep doing the same things over and over again and expect different results. Idiots.
Entertaining hey, how you like to be entertained for eternity?
Have a good day all. BBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I love when you leave a comment Doc. But it shows me how stupid you are and makes God call you a fucking idiot. You just don't get it do you?
Thiry thousand people will starve to death today, many will die in wars while many of you so called Christians spoil yourselves.
Enjoy your blow jobs.
And you want us to love you?
You people don't even love yourselves.
http://news.yahoo.com/comics/roseisrose
Helen used to eat not much more than bread, and gave a lot of her money to a preacher so that he could have a fancier life, he already had a good life. And sometimes he gave her candy, that he took from the church, some repayment hey? She only has $550.00 a month. I put a stop to that, and they want us to love them?
Dr. John. As to your remark in another post, I add my own comments to add extra thoughts, and to reply to what others have said. And many that read this blog don’t reply, but there are many reading it. They are just lurking and learning. We have only one stupid visitor at this blog, and I love you being here. Boy, you are such an idiot.
Well..I've been a silent reader of your blog for quite a while now and figured that after having taken so much wisdom from your years of experience I should give something back. And now, that you've asked for your readers opinion with this piece I figure its the least I can do. So enjoy and critisize.
---------------
Welcome Child
(seeing as i have no clue as to your context im makin up my own, 'ope u dont mind)
Welcome child. Dont cry. Well..dont cry often..or for too long..or too loud. Its scary I know. But only for a moment. Only till you're here and only till you're alive.
There is much I'd like to tell you but not enough time. You are special. How? I dont know. But if you weren't I'm sure you wouldn't be here. You have a purpose and a reason to exist, dont ever forget that. Dont close your mind to your own worth. Dont doubt and fear your potential. And dont ever think your alone. You have God(s) with you at all times. One is in your head and the other in your heart. Your journey in life will bring them together. I dont know how long it will take but I promise you it will be worth the pain and time.
At times you'll feel apathetic towards the world, dont. Its not your fault, and its not theirs, maybe its just not time. Time will take you anywhere you want to go, if you let it. Dont be forlon about your limitations, you'll break them in due course. Dont be hateful and angry, its not your style, your beeter then that. Dont be closed and unapproachable for then you would have lost something. And most importantly dont be afraid to love. Love will carry you through when nothing else can. Dont believe love to be wwhat other people tell you, dont read it, dont watch it, dont imagine, experience it when it happens and you'll know when it has.
My time is ending and although I wish that I'd know what not to do in my life, I know that after now you wont have that problem.
Welcome Child. This is your world.
Thanks for sharing Neolife.
“purpose and a reason to exist”.. Right, and I’ve figured out what it is. Too fix this mess. And it has to been done differently than we’ve been trying over the ages.
I don’t know what I’m running on, just two donuts yesterday, and I’m not hungry today, but I guess I will make a small bowl of oatmeal anyway. I eat less and less over time.
Those silly Catholic girls, Nun's, smarten up ladies, they shouldn't let their men brainwash them that way.
Post a Comment