Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Hum

Just before I was waking up I was dreaming that something big is going to happen. I don’t know what, or if it if good or bad, just something. I wonder what everyone else is feeling. On the other hand, big things usually happen when I’m least expecting them. Well, the day is young.

L>T.. If you ever start evolving higher spiritually it will most likely be because of something that has happened in your life. And the journey will be just as confusing to you as it is to the rest of us. Hugs.

Nick, I don’t think that you really mean that, you are more spiritual than you know, or let on.

Ralph and Karen sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g. This couple is kissing all the time, they must be the most kissing couple I know. They are even kissing when they are fussing at each other, they are mentioned in the paper once in a while. He is a carpet layer that looks like an old hippie, and she helps him. They have been married about five years so I dare say that they are doing pretty well as a couple.

Cool things you can say in emails or blogs.

It isn't easy being in charge of such an elite operation.
Brighten/darken a day. Forward this edition of certified wisdom or bullshit to a friend or enemy today!
If you put your brain on the edge of a razor blade it would look like a BB rolling down a four-lane highway.
My highest ambition is to die on TV so I can entertain you.
I'm nuts because women drive me nuts. :-). My only joy anymore is to try to drive them nuts in return. But if I'm not stepping on my dick I'm stepping on my tongue. I'm just a sucker to women and the bait is a red dress.
I didn't believe in God until I got to know you, then I realized there MUST be a God because you're too fucking stupid to take care of yourself.
Success didn't spoil you, you've always been insufferable.
I'm not interested in your fuzzy moral math.
I bet that you produce achievements that cannot or should not be reproduced, ha, ha, ha.
So I see things that others aren't able to see, so what?
It started out with a kiss. How did it end up like this?
I believe in miracles. What's life if you don't?
In thirty years this will effect me exactly how?
You're too damn dumb to be left alone.
OOPS, DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD?
Ah, you are the Princess of insufficient light.
Once you start to laugh at someone, their power over you dies.
Your sad little crainium has morphed into a delusional funhouse.
Evolution trumps intelligent design because there is zero evidence of an intelligent designer.
I don’t like my faults, don’t expect me to like yours.
Drawing on your fine command of the English language, I see that you said nothing.
You're one in a million! (Which means, there's 3,000 guys in China just like you!!!)
So your skills have no real application in real life?
If things don't go smoothly, don't worry. Bumpy roads lead to interesting places.
Hi. I'm thinking about what you've just sent me. Please wait by your PC for my response.
I avoid politicical meetings and things like that because by the end of the night all I have is a bag full of restraining orders.
Cuz we’re all cultured and shit.
I just like to annoy the grammatically pedantic.
If you don't like my thoughts and beliefs whose would you like? They are not my thoughts and beliefs, I've swiped them from Jesus, Chesterfield, Einstein and other greats.
Mrs. God produces and creates with evolutionary genetics, God trys to improve on her creations with advanced genetics through science.
Maybe it isn't his fault that he is that way, maybe his conception consisted of a blow job.

I don't know where I'm going but I'm on my way. Everyone sing along now. *lol*

5 comments:

BBC said...

Nick..... LOL. You don't stand out if you're not different you know. Have a nice day buddy.

concerned citizen said...

Once again you've redeemed yourself with your witticisms.

But, I am NOT going to call you God!

I have a new post come & check it out. i promise not to ignore you if you are nice.

boneman said...

ok ok....but, what with the same initials as y'all, maybe y'could use the variety....

Beck's Beer Company
Brunswick Bowling Corporation
British Broadcasting Company
Bulls Being Cows (it's a gay thing? no. sometimes to assert themselves, bulls mount other bulls)

BBC said...

boneman... My initals mean something to me and others even if they don't to many others.

BBC...Born Before Christ. And part of me was.

boneman said...

Berry Bowman Connell

It's been fun all these years, and will continue to amuse me fer however many more I got.

Surely y'all see the humor in it?

Hey. Maybe we ought'a sue the big businesses, eh?