I swiped the following quote from,
http://wwwt-spot.blogspot.com/
Don’t know where she swiped it from, and I don’t care. Robin Hood’s thieves would have been proud of us modern ones. Ya gotta love copy/paste.
To believe is very dull. To doubt is intensely engrossing. To be on the alert is to live, to be lulled into security is to die. - Oscar Wilde
I can’t fully agree with that quote. There are some things that I fully believe. And a few that I don’t fully understand, like Mrs. God, but I do believe in her being as she is my cosmic wife. Even though I see her as mysterious and still pagan. Understanding her better in the future is the key to unlocking some of the mysteries of the cosmos. I fully believe that we are God in evolution. And that is far from boring or dull, it’s a real challenge to get others to believe it and be okay with it. And I fully believe that God and Mrs. God are both horney toads. That explains why it flows through all of you.
But how do we get past all these Christians, Muslims, and other folks? I don’t know, but I know that it needs to be done.
I suppose some Christians look at this blog, I haven’t had any comments from them. But I know the human mind so well that I can tell you how that might go. Lets say a fine Christian woman looks at my blog. What might she be thinking? Oh, something like "Well !! That arrogant son of a bitch, pretending that he is God. And being so nasty and dirty sometimes also." But that is just one side of her mind, lets have a look at what is going on in the other side.
"He, he, having sex with God is fun. O’ yes God, love me, sex me. Oh, oh, oh, this is so good, don’t stop, don’t stop. Ah, ah, ah, oh, this is so good, yes!! No, no, no…….. Don’t die now little batteries……. Oh fuck!!
Well lady, next time get Duracells. Or rig up a Radio Shack power supply to it, the power that never ends.
We are here on Earth to do good to others, at least be good to others. What the others are here for, I don't know.
Isn’t it great that my craziness gets to be a part of your craziness?
On her blog
http://minou-in-france.blogspot.com/
Minou mentions channeling. Look, lets just keep it simple instead of always coming up with new words and perceptions of how that all works. I’m not impressed with some of those so called channelers. I’m a messenger, that is all I have ever been. And I wish humankind would start getting it right. Yes the message has changed some, evolution is like that.
Nick said: "I can't imagine ever being bound to a piece of earth, like being in a prison."
Well Nick, if you ever happen to get tossed into prison just remember one thing. They can only imprison a body and not a mind. Over the course of thousands of years they have imprisoned me plenty of times. Death isn’t any big deal, you start to welcome it. But hunger, it is a bitch.
Nick said: "God/Nature/Evolution has chosen those people and places to evolve, there is nothing anyone can do about it."
Oh, don’t give me that chosen crap like there is some age-old plan in play out there. Evolution doesn’t work off of a plan, it’s a new crap shoot everyday, the plan (play) is constantly changing depending on what is happening. If there ever was a plan it still would have to be changing all the time. But mark my words, there was never any plan in the beginning. Just pagan cosmic sexual energies.
Nick said: "My turn is soon."
For what? Are you going to jump off that cliff, or wait until you get pushed? That may not look so pretty. Look, I don’t know what took you to Alabama, but if I did know maybe I could help you sort it out. Was it a job? A woman? And Nick, Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.
Peacechick Mary said... "Ha! It's the ones with the conviction that God is a real human-like man that make me the craziest. I once asked one of these ladies if she thought God was really hung? She almost fainted."
Well Mary, I have the conviction that God is a real human-like man/woman. So I guess I get to drive you crazy now. :-) But I do see us as God collectively, not just one person as God. Although I seem to be stuck with being his voice at the present. Some of them are hung.
Enough for now, time to go to work. I need to try explain Mrs. God the best I can, the pagan evolving by-polar bitch. I should have that ready to post tomorrow morning. Or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
We had A GOD blog hanging around once(I didn't save his URL) He wasn't nearly as entertaining as you & there was no sex involved either.
Actually we stymied him. Not a very good God.
There used to be a Jesus.com website that was pretty cool. He lived in New Jersey and invited women to come and share his hot tub with him. And then he wrote about the ones that did.
I see that some church bought the website, too bad it was more fun when he owned it.
Nick, you said "God/Nature/Evolution has chosen those people and places to evolve,"
That makes it sound like a plan even though you didn't use the word plan. :-)
Well, the thing is Minou, can't find anyone to get laid with. No one spiritual enough. Just idiot human beans, and that isn't enough for me anymore.
Post a Comment