Monday, September 04, 2006

Monday Evening Humor

A woman walks into the Post Office to buy stamps for her Christmas cards.
"What denomination?" asks the clerk.
"Oh, good heavens! Have we come to this?" said the woman. "Well, give me 50 Baptist and 50 Catholic and one Methodist."

Weird dream
That was a weird dream, don’t recall much of it. But do recall becoming one of those little wafer cookies, you know the kind, soft center and crispy outside that looks a bit like a waffle, and waking up with a hard on. Why would a wafer need a hard on, WTF?

1 comment:

meldonna said...

Well, that sure puts a new twist on being a sharp cookie.

Or perhaps your subconcious is simply seeking a sensuous cruller... (snort) Talk about a sugar buzz!

I do believe I'll be seeing baked goods in a different light in the future; beware the deep-fried Twinkie.

rotflmao! Thanks for sharing; I needed a laugh.